My Food Journey in Buffalo : Left Bank

Two words that best describe LeftBank is 'delicious and happening' !! It's a weekday at 7pm and the place is crowded with customers in different age groups enjoying their meals and drinks. I guess I was lucky - the waitress helped me finding a seat at the bar. Note : Don't forget to make reservation as this restaurant operates on a reservations-only basis!


  • [food] My bar dining includes (a) Panko breaded chicken cutlets topped w/arugula, avocado, cucumber and tomato salad w/miso vinaigrette and gorgonzola cheese - The rice was flavorful - I think it was cooked in chicken broth! Overall, it was a tasty and filling meal ^O^ (b) (Dessert) Hawaiian citrus cake - d i s a s t e r!.....The cake was heavily covered with icing and the pineapple slices were not fresh at all...
  • [service, scene] Truly an American bistro; decorated with lights and nice art on the wall ... The restaurant is super loud - not a good choice for a romantic dinner!
  • [price] Pricey!! Dinner + Dessert + Soda ~ 30 dollars
  • [food rating] Panko Chicken (4 stars); Dessert (1 1/2 stars)

No comments:

Post a Comment