Confessions of a Food Explorer @ Füssen

Füssen is usually associated with two things - Neuschwanstein and Hohenschwangau castles. Besides these two, the town itself is a nice place to explore, with narrow streets lined with old buildings, small cafes and shops. After a week of fine-dining, I decided to go with something lighter. Thus, I visited a small market at Kaiser Maximilian Platz, which consists of several stalls, including a stall selling different types of Flammkuchen. I had a Flammkuchen topped with sour cream, mushrooms and onions (EUR 7.50). I wish there were more mushrooms and less onion slices. Other than that, it was crispy and good. If you are looking for a nice light meal, this is the place! My Food Score : 3 1/2 stars


If you want to try international cuisine, then go to Luitpold Passage.
Note : This narrow street is not visible on the Google Map, here is its location as specified by OpenStreetMap.


1 comment: