Confessions of a Food Explorer @ Lake Constance

Lake Constance (or Bodensee) is situated between the Austrian, German and Swiss borders. If the weather permits, you will enjoy a spectacular view of the lake. My stay was very short, so I only visited Steg4. This restaurant is located nearby the “Imperia” Harbor Statue. It offers Mediterranean cuisine and regional dishes.

I ordered the Felchenfilets "Konstanzer Art" - Lake Constance whitefish fillets, served with mushrooms, diced tomatoes, Nolly Prat sauce and boiled potatoes (EUR 19.90). The food was acceptable, didn't wow me though. The fillets were tender; I would have loved them to be slightly crisp on the outside. Service was quick and professional, and portions were big as always! My Food Score : 3 1/4 stars

No comments:

Post a Comment